Through improved techniques and modern technology, Dr. Nicholas Tretter and his team can now provide you with a range of treatments to restore damaged teeth back to their normal shape, appearance and function. To learn more about restorative dentistry, you can explore the pages below or give us a call at (508) 829-6665 and request an appointment with us.
- CEREC Single-Visit Dental Crowns
- Composite Dental Fillings
- Dental Bridges
- Dental Implant Restorations
- Dentures & Denture Restoration
- Root Canal Therapy
There are many reasons to receive dental restoration treatments. Restorative dentistry can:
- Enhance your smile
- Fill in gaps between teeth
- Improve or correct an improper bite
- Prevent tooth loss
- Relieve pain or discomfort
- Repair fractured, cracked or decayed teeth
- Replace missing teeth
- Replace outdated, unattractive dental fillings and crowns
- Restore chewing ability
Should restorative treatments become necessary, Dr. Tretter and our team provide a variety of options that can help. We make it a priority to provide excellent care to our patients, and we are always ready to discuss available options and recommend our most comfortable and least invasive treatments. It is within our ability not only to create a fulfilling dental experience but to provide you with fully functional teeth and a beautiful smile.
Call our office today to learn more. Our team would be happy to answer any questions that you may have.